Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Nursery Project Part 1

I have always liked warm earth tones. Browns, Taupes, Beige... Call it boring but I guess, that's just the way I am. There's just this "zen-like" feel to it that makes me warm and fuzzy all over. Hence, choosing our baby's room color was no exception. We settled with an Ivory White and Toast color for the walls to match the White furnitures and Silver Sage theme of our beddings and accessories.

We painted one side Toast and the other 3 in Ivory White to make the room as bright as possible.

I'm very satisfied with the colors. Simple neutral tones that would definitely make the furniture pop!

Painting done! Next on the list is the crib... Time to tell the hubby to start putting it up! :)

5 comments:

Leah said...

Is the crib installed already? So excited to see the nursery.

Cosmic said...

Far from boring! I feel you've got superb taste, I love your chosen coloerscheme; very classic.

xoxox

Unknown said...

beautiful home yes its really cool

Unknown said...

oh i love white cribs x

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Barry said...

Joy, I'm here through Leah's blog. We met last year and she's become a very, very dear friend to me.

I just saw her latest post; you look radiantly beautiful. I especially love the silhouette photo of you and your husband.

I've decided to follow your blog, and look forward to seeing this amazing time of your life unfold.

Sincerely,

Barry