Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sick

It's the day after Thanksgiving, instead of hitting the malls for Black Friday sale.  Baby Renzo and I are stuck in the house.  We're both sick.  Cough, colds, fever - the works!  Baby was coughing here and there for over a week now.  It has become worst the beginning of this week and we had to go see his Pediatrician who reassured us that it's just a viral infection.  However, he warned that we should notify him once Renzo starts having yellowish nasal discharge and/or high fevers.  The latter begun yesterday.

I, on the other hand, might have caught the bug sometime last week and wasn't sick til late Thanksgiving afternoon. I'm sure I'll be ok.  I'm just worried about my baby.  It's honestly the worst feeling to have.  I can imagine how my own mom felt everytime I was sick. 

Hope and pray this bug will go away soon... 

5 comments:

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Hope you both feel better asap!!

Leah said...

Hope you get well soon. I know how you feel sis. xoxo

Barry said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear this Joy. Hope you're both better soon. As a parent (especially first-time) I know I'd be worried too.

xo

Only A Mama knows said...

Oh no!! I hope little Renzo is feeling better by now! I know how horrible it is when your little one is sick! Hang in there! :)

aCupOfJoy said...

Thanks for the warm wishes... We're all better now, getting ready for the holidays!!!

xoxo