Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Renzo Turns 5 Months

I can't believe it's been 5 months.  Time surely flies when you're having fun!  Actually, "having fun" is an understatement.  I just couldn't describe to you how much my Renzo has made me so happy... I'm overjoyed.

He loves to giggle and coo and babble non-stop.  He likes to touch my face and coo at me when he wants my attention.  He has been putting anything and everything in his mouth.  He still is the sweet baby who rarely cries unless he's very very hungry.  Yes, he doesn't cry when he poops or pees on himself.  I think he even find it quite amusing.  
 
This month, we got him a cars-themed cake with the character "lightning mcqueen" on top.  And he loved it, not to forget, the mesmerizing candle.

Happy 5th Month, baby!!!







5 comments:

LaVonne said...

Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing ;)

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Happy 5th Month!! And it's yet another great cake for baby Renzo :)

Cosmic said...

Gorgeous Renzo, gorgeous family!

HNY, 2011!

xoxox

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

P.S. Hi Joy!! Hope things are well with you and baby Renzo only brings smile to your face :) I just wnated to stop by and let you know that I'll be on the radio this Sunday (how cool is that?) If you get a chance to tune in and listen to me speak about my project, I would really appreciate your opinion on my first time haha Full info here if you're interested: http://sothankfulproject.blogspot.com/2011/01/radio-show-interview.html

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Yes, I was able to get a record - trying to find a good way to upload it, so I guess I'll post it soem time!