Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Choosing a Diaper Bag

I love bags.

Whatever the size, shape or color.


I just love them!


Hence, in choosing a diaper bag for Renzo, I have been trying to find the perfect one.


I'm sure my little boy couldn't care less whatever I choose.


Just like his ever so practical Dad.
 

I can already hear them both saying... 
For as long as it can carry baby stuff, then it's fine!

I think they wouldn't even mind if I carry a paper bag...


Photo Credits: Google Photos

5 comments:

Ana Kamila G. Niguidula said...

I like the 2nd, 3rd and 5th! yey!

Ana Kamila G. Niguidula said...

I like the 2nd, 3rd and 5th! yey!

Leah said...

The LV Palermo is fabulous. That paper bag is so cute. xoxo

JANZ said...

Oh my! so many to choose from. You just can't choose because they're all so nice! but I like the 2nd bag and the 5th one! I love em! LOL now i'm wishing for a baby... hahaha!

Maita said...

I love the second one! Who says you only need one though? Hehe